MSI Scholars Reception Sponsorship
This scholar’s cohort will specifically focus on serving our nation’s esteemed Minority Serving Institutions. Students from MSIs will attend GHC as cohorts from the same institution, and will attend a Tuesday workshop designed to inspire their time at GHC, and build sustained access to resources for their technical pursuits as women of color. Workshop will include an inspirational industry panel, near-peer mentoring, and targeted advise and strategies for navigating GHC and technical pathways more broadly. The networking reception provides scholars an opportunity to build relationships with one another, and meet industry representatives, in a relaxed, fun environment featuring food, music, and games. Sponsorship includes opportunity to collaborate on creating content for Workshop happening earlier in the day. Anita B will approve all content.
Anticipated Attendance: 250
Sponsor benefits include:
• Logo on Official GHC Website
• Logo on Event Sign for Program
• Promotion of sponsorship to scholars pre-GHC with announcements and three correspondences to encourage active scholar engagement with your company
• Opportunity to provide give-a-ways to attendees
• Two (2) General Conference Passes
• One approved & registered representative on the Tuesday Workshop Industry Panel
• One approved & registered representative at the Tuesday Workshop Networking Lunch
• Early access to names, emails, and affiliations for all cohort participants
• Sponsor may have four registered representatives attend the Tuesday Reception.
• Sponsor will have option to purchase scanner to capture reception attendees. Scanner at sponsor expense. Sponsor scanner can be used only at their designated location and cannot beused at the door or walking around the special event.